Random Has any 'celeb/influencer' ever tried to defend themselves on tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hope this is ok to post. I was wondering if any of the people who have threads about themselves have ever come on and actually discussed peoples views on them. Im not talking fake accounts sticking up for them I am on about the person genuinely coming on here to discuss things people might not like about them and basically explaining all the crappy things they do?? In all fairness many points people make are criticism and not just hating on the person. I think it would be interesting to actually be able to discuss with these 'celeb/influencers' and tell them what we think and see what they say.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, a few I think.
Sure didn't that silly witch in your profile pic do it and wasn't it just delicious šŸ˜‹

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I saw the posts by Elle @feathering the Empty Nest and Faye Gooding @motheroffiveboys under their own names.

Mother of daughters under a username lol.

Reactions: 2
Carrie Hope Fletcher on GG but her threads over here move so quickly I'm not sure whether she's made it over here!

A certain blonde instagrammer"s husband posted on her thread in a vitriol defence of her. It was hilarious! šŸ¤£

• Wow
Reactions: 1