Raising Autumn/AudreyLynneVlogs/fitmom_odd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't sure what to call this as her channel name has change recently. I think she is okay but gives me the same kinda vibes as fathering autism. Let me know if you have any thoughts!

Reactions: 3
I saw Audrey got a ton of hate on TikTok for sharing one of Autumn's breakdowns. I really wish these parents of special needs kiddos didn't just see them as a way to make money on social media. :rolleyes: I guess the only good thing will be that Autumn will not understand how invasive it is.. I don't see how the husband doesn't step in, he seems normal. As I said previously I get the same vibes from her as Fathering Autism, they both claim they are sharing for "educational" reasons but they share way too much. The top videos on Audrey/Raising Autumn's channel all have Autumn having a breakdown in the thumbnail OR about her period. Poor girl.

Reactions: 4
I dislike EVERYTHING about this woman! No one is talking about her I guess because she’s relatively small and not many have caught on.I randomly came across her Instagram and YouTube channel years before she ever featured her daughter in them. Audrey would get obliterated drunk and attempt to film “ comedy skits” which were short nonsensical clips of her aggressively yelling at the camera about feminism or pretending to be ghetto, all while sporting a huge wine stain moustache on her mouth. You could clearly tell there was something wrong with her, she later started filming her “daughters journey” by exploiting her every single move! She admitted that she hated autumn for a very long time, her and her husband became raging alcoholics soon after autumn was born and coincidentally burnt down their entire house and everything in it...( could the drinking, carelessness and negligence have anything to do with it? 🙄) now she’s this crazy eyed, fitness obsessed body builder who films autumn naked in the bath, pooping in the family pool, screaming and yelling in public, getting her period, shares extremely embarrassing stories of her crazy antics at school etc. it’s really really sad. She’s clearly doing this for money, all her videos are now monetised and she’s trying to adhere to a posting schedule and make a big thing of it across three major platforms (youtube, Instagram and tiktok) the whole thing is distasteful and wrong. Autumn is 15 but has the mind of a one year old. She cannot consent to having her sad troubled life broadcast on the internet! This has to stop.

I saw Audrey got a ton of hate on TikTok for sharing one of Autumn's breakdowns. I really wish these parents of special needs kiddos didn't just see them as a way to make money on social media. :rolleyes: I guess the only good thing will be that Autumn will not understand how invasive it is.. I don't see how the husband doesn't step in, he seems normal. As I said previously I get the same vibes from her as Fathering Autism, they both claim they are sharing for "educational" reasons but they share way too much. The top videos on Audrey/Raising Autumn's channel all have Autumn having a breakdown in the thumbnail OR about her period. Poor girl.
The husband Tom is anything but normal...it’s evident throughout several vlogs that he has a pretty bad temper, he snaps at Audrey for the smallest things,makes snarky remarks at her when he’s annoyed and just belittles her. When he “ takes care” of autumn he often man handles her, he has zero patience, he teases and taunts her by mimicking her stim sounds and looks at her dead in the eyes and calls her lazy and stupid. I get the vibe that Audrey and autumn are both scared of him as Audrey just takes it and says “ yes honey “ and autumn seems to perform better for him and has less behaviours probably due to feeling intimidated. He thinks he’s this hot rebellious punk rocker with a tough attitude but no, he’s just an old grumpy man with a tribal tattoo on his shoulder blade. Llllaaaaaammmeeee

• Sad
The husband Tom is anything but normal...it’s evident throughout several vlogs that he has a pretty bad temper, he snaps at Audrey for the smallest things,makes snarky remarks at her when he’s annoyed and just belittles her. When he “ takes care” of autumn he often man handles her, he has zero patience, he teases and taunts her by mimicking her stim sounds and looks at her dead in the eyes and calls her lazy and stupid. I get the vibe that Audrey and autumn are both scared of him as Audrey just takes it and says “ yes honey “ and autumn seems to perform better for him and has less behaviours probably due to feeling intimidated. He thinks he’s this hot rebellious punk rocker with a tough attitude but no, he’s just an old grumpy man with a tribal tattoo on his shoulder blade. Llllaaaaaammmeeee
Wow really? Thank you for letting me know.. I personally haven't seen that side in him but I also don't watch every video. I know I watched one where he was helping Autumn with school online and Audrey kept interrupting and sounding like an annoying mosquito around them and he seemed annoyed but I brushed that off because I would also be annoyed with her doing that.

I remember about 6 months ago Audrey was complaining how her things on social media only do well with Autumn in them but she has fully leaned into using Autumn for money.. Even the start of her videos she doesn't even MENTION her other kids just says "I am a special needs mom to Autumn"
She seems pretty loopy from what I have seen so maybe her and Tom are a perfect match!

Reactions: 1
I really feel sick even thinking about watching this channel. They are so desperate for fame, I found them way back when I used to watch the Asses and remember thinking they had chosen a similar name to F A and would probably get hits for that reason. Cringe cringe cringe!

A
[/QUOTE
Anyone who films their kids meltdowns and posts them on social media should be fined and barred and sent to parenting classes! #kidscantconsent

Wow really? Thank you for letting me know.. I personally haven't seen that side in him but I also don't watch every video. I know I watched one where he was helping Autumn with school online and Audrey kept interrupting and sounding like an annoying mosquito around them and he seemed annoyed but I brushed that off because I would also be annoyed with her doing that.

I remember about 6 months ago Audrey was complaining how her things on social media only do well with Autumn in them but she has fully leaned into using Autumn for money.. Even the start of her videos she doesn't even MENTION her other kids just says "I am a special needs mom to Autumn"
She seems pretty loopy from what I have seen so maybe her and Tom are a perfect match!
Unfortunately it’s the sad truth, throughout the vlogs I started to see a really nasty side to Tom. I used to watch her vlogs to try and understand the purpose of her channel but soon realised that she was just doing it for the money, like you said she blasts autumn all over the thumbnails and shows very personal and embarrassing content of her.

She actually said that her older son Andy who is 16 didn’t want to be in the vlogs anymore and now her younger son Joe also expressed his embarrassment over being on YouTube so she solely features autumn which is incredibly unfair. Why did she respect her sons wishes to not be part of her channel but denied autumn any choice over the matter? Why is she forced to be the star of the channel? She is so intellectually impaired that there is no way that she’ll ever be able to consent. Autumn is autistic and has severe Down syndrome, all children especially those with mental and cognitive disabilities should NOT be featured online.

People online can be really mean and there will always be sick twisted individuals lurking on these peoples pages. Audrey has copped a lot of hate like you said and I also see a lot of nasty comments directed to autumn. How can Audrey put her daughter out there to be the target of ridicule?

After autumn was born Audrey expressed that she felt like her life was ruined and her ability to work went down the toilet, she seems like a very driven very active person so I’m not surprised that she sunk her claws into this project to exploit the tit out of her disabled girl. Audrey is so anal and borderline obsessive with everything that she does, it’s overbearing! She has a home office for crying out loud, what for?? She doesn’t work. All I’ve seen her do there is print off stickers on her beloved cricket machine to label absolutely everything and anything in her home with large colourful letters to “ help autumn” I feel sorry for her, I think she hates being a stay at home mom :/

To add to what I said about the crazy asshole husband... in the pics below you can see him yanking autumn off of the couch in the most aggressive manner, you can also see him tugging and pulling at her face until autumn starts crying (where the video abruptly cuts to another scene) all while Audrey sits back and films it all from afar... like wtf?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Wow... apparently autumn sleeps in a closet, it is “big” enough to fit a bed but the ceilings are extremely low, Audrey claims that autumn likes enclosed spaces 🙄 also she has her freaking home address listed on her TikTok profile!!! The videos she posts about autumn are so degrading and disgusting... she posted a video of autumn having a crying fit because her iPad was out of battery and could not understand why she couldn’t use it while it was charging...? Um why post this?? For what purpose exactly? Also what’s with the images of autumns goofy faces, why post that as well? Ugh this girl is being made to look like a fool

Attachments

I really feel sick even thinking about watching this channel. They are so desperate for fame, I found them way back when I used to watch the Asses and remember thinking they had chosen a similar name to F A and would probably get hits for that reason. Cringe cringe cringe!

A
Yes 100%. I stumbled across Fathering Autism and Audrey's vlogs around the same time and at first I thought it was a great way to see how the lives of those with Autism/Down Syndrome differ, however both these channels took things too far since their children CAN'T CONSENT. It is infuriating that they preach their kids are like other "normal" kids and should be treated with respect but then post about their kids having accidents and their PERIOD. On what planet would ANY 15 year old girl want that online... It is common sense.
I honestly hope that these channels are shut down as I find it disgusting that they are able to have their kids information posted without consent. I hope in my lifetime we either see family vlogs stopped totally or that these kids will get protected with the same laws that child actors have.

Yes 100%. I stumbled across Fathering Autism and Audrey's vlogs around the same time and at first I thought it was a great way to see how the lives of those with Autism/Down Syndrome differ, however both these channels took things too far since their children CAN'T CONSENT. It is infuriating that they preach their kids are like other "normal" kids and should be treated with respect but then post about their kids having accidents and their PERIOD. On what planet would ANY 15 year old girl want that online... It is common sense.
I honestly hope that these channels are shut down as I find it disgusting that they are able to have their kids information posted without consent. I hope in my lifetime we either see family vlogs stopped totally or that these kids will get protected with the same laws that child actors have.
I too hope to see these laws in place to protect young underaged children and those with cognitive disabilities...it’s just not fair and it allows idiot parents to profit off of doing something abusive in nature. It really really pisses me off. I’m 28 y.o and my partner and I are afraid to have children because of the way the world is developing into such a sick and twisted place where children are brainwashed and exploited beyond belief. I might not ever have children but if I do it will only be one and I will want to home school them.

Reactions: 2
I saw Audrey going on about how she doesn't have a thigh gap on insta... She is literally just like the skinny girls who try to do the "bodies that look like this, also look like this" videos. They really think they are helping people but really contributing to the problem. Then Audrey starts doing poses that she says people (AKA other girls) do to hide the fact they don't have a thigh gap. Also thigh gaps have not been in since like 2009 and the poses she was doing were just typical poses anyone does when taking photos. Heck I do those and I do not care if I have a thigh gap.

Audrey seems like such a "pick me" girl :rolleyes:

I saw Audrey going on about how she doesn't have a thigh gap on insta... She is literally just like the skinny girls who try to do the "bodies that look like this, also look like this" videos. They really think they are helping people but really contributing to the problem. Then Audrey starts doing poses that she says people (AKA other girls) do to hide the fact they don't have a thigh gap. Also thigh gaps have not been in since like 2009 and the poses she was doing were just typical poses anyone does when taking photos. Heck I do those and I do not care if I have a thigh gap.

Audrey seems like such a "pick me" girl :rolleyes:
She is a grown woman with the attitude intellect and insecurities of a teenage girl. She is obsessed with body image dieting and exercise, it’s nauseating!!!
She rarely wears shirts just sports bras which show off her hardened fake boobs and “body checks” herself every chance she gets.

You are very right, those tiktoks were cringe, she claims to be body positive but Its not normal to obsess about your image 24/7!! She held back on giving autumn much needed medication because she was afraid that she would put in weight. The girl has developed serious behaviours as she’s gotten older, I swear she was smarter and calmer when she was younger.
Ugh I can’t stand her husband Tom!!! In the most recent videos he features in, he’s being such an asshole to Audrey!! Saying things like “ duh are you stupid?!?” And “ ugh are you serious just deal with it” he definitely has a short temper and judging by how overbearing and obsessive Audrey is it’s not helping the situation.
Do you also cringe at her video intros? “ I’m a special needs mom to autumn who has Downs syndrome and autism (undiagnosed) and I’m also a fit mom, so if your into that sorta thing then hit that subscribe button *insert weird hand movements * ugh she’s so irritating. She thinks she’s doing great things but her audience are mainly creeps who like to watch disabled children :( I don’t like to watch her videos I usually skim through them, I report them when she shows autumn naked in the tub while her father is rubbing her privates it’s disturbing that she has that in there, I mean her husband is in front of autumn but you can see her bare back her butt and you can see autumn looking down at her crotch abs clearly see her father doing an aggressive scrubbing motion in that area... I think that is a mother’s job, I don’t think any 14 year old girl would like to be touched by their father, that goes for Abbie from FA too....

And on that note...it’s funny how Audrey is so strict with her diet right? but why does she feed autumn and her other kids absolute crap?? All autumn is fed is processed fat sugar and carb fuelled meals! Audrey is constantly making muffins and cakes but never eats them herself. During any, and I mean ANY holiday even if it’s totally insignificant she’ll stay up till 2am decorating and setting up that weird kitchen counter with a crazy over the top display of food and candy buckets for her three kids which are now grown and it’s clear that autumn has never displayed any interest in any of it because of her mental delay and lack of understanding. She must be reeeeeeaally bored lol autumn has packed on the pounds sadly, she is so badly behaved and is constantly screaming crying and arguing, the worst is yet to come :S
And why would you film evidence of child neglect? She filmed autumns feet which are so gross!! She has athletes foot and fungus all over her overgrown nails, her feet must stink so bad... Audrey is very ‘whatever’ in her attitude when autumn doesn’t let her do something she just leaves it unattended.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
She is a grown woman with the attitude intellect and insecurities of a teenage girl. She is obsessed with body image dieting and exercise, it’s nauseating!!!
She rarely wears shirts just sports bras which show off her hardened fake boobs and “body checks” herself every chance she gets.

You are very right, those tiktoks were cringe, she claims to be body positive but Its not normal to obsess about your image 24/7!! She held back on giving autumn much needed medication because she was afraid that she would put in weight. The girl has developed serious behaviours as she’s gotten older, I swear she was smarter and calmer when she was younger.
Ugh I can’t stand her husband Tom!!! In the most recent videos he features in, he’s being such an asshole to Audrey!! Saying things like “ duh are you stupid?!?” And “ ugh are you serious just deal with it” he definitely has a short temper and judging by how overbearing and obsessive Audrey is it’s not helping the situation.
Do you also cringe at her video intros? “ I’m a special needs mom to autumn who has Downs syndrome and autism (undiagnosed) and I’m also a fit mom, so if your into that sorta thing then hit that subscribe button *insert weird hand movements * ugh she’s so irritating. She thinks she’s doing great things but her audience are mainly creeps who like to watch disabled children :( I don’t like to watch her videos I usually skim through them, I report them when she shows autumn naked in the tub while her father is rubbing her privates it’s disturbing that she has that in there, I mean her husband is in front of autumn but you can see her bare back her butt and you can see autumn looking down at her crotch abs clearly see her father doing an aggressive scrubbing motion in that area... I think that is a mother’s job, I don’t think any 14 year old girl would like to be touched by their father, that goes for Abbie from FA too....

And on that note...it’s funny how Audrey is so strict with her diet right? but why does she feed autumn and her other kids absolute crap?? All autumn is fed is processed fat sugar and carb fuelled meals! Audrey is constantly making muffins and cakes but never eats them herself. During any, and I mean ANY holiday even if it’s totally insignificant she’ll stay up till 2am decorating and setting up that weird kitchen counter with a crazy over the top display of food and candy buckets for her three kids which are now grown and it’s clear that autumn has never displayed any interest in any of it because of her mental delay and lack of understanding. She must be reeeeeeaally bored lol autumn has packed on the pounds sadly, she is so badly behaved and is constantly screaming crying and arguing, the worst is yet to come :S
And why would you film evidence of child neglect? She filmed autumns feet which are so gross!! She has athletes foot and fungus all over her overgrown nails, her feet must stink so bad... Audrey is very ‘whatever’ in her attitude when autumn doesn’t let her do something she just leaves it unattended.
I totally get where you are coming from. I will disagree regarding the bathing situation. I think it is fine that Tom handles bath time as he is her father. I know what you are saying that a 14 year old wouldn't want dad doing that but to be honest a 14 year old wouldn't want mom doing it either. I think it is fair for mom and dad to both help out with that just like it would be for a baby or toddler, it is just a typical parent role that sadly Autunm will never grow out of. BUT that being said I don't think bathing should ever be filmed and put online. Thats weird.

The intros are SO cringe. I find her MAKE UP is sooo bad.. not sure how she thinks a foundation 3 times too light for her is a good look and paired with hot pink blush and lipstick that are packed on is soo bad. I also agree I noticed the kids all eat like crap and Audrey clearly has an eating disorder.

Happy to see this thread. I have been watching for a couple of years. I don’t see Tom‘s behavior offputting though (my observations) and Joe and Andy are still on the vlogs. They also quit drinking 5 years ago…thankfully. Audrey is a character and shares a little bit (actually a lot) too much.

Wow... apparently autumn sleeps in a closet, it is “big” enough to fit a bed but the ceilings are extremely low, Audrey claims that autumn likes enclosed spaces 🙄 also she has her freaking home address listed on her TikTok profile!!! The videos she posts about autumn are so degrading and disgusting... she posted a video of autumn having a crying fit because her iPad was out of battery and could not understand why she couldn’t use it while it was charging...? Um why post this?? For what purpose exactly? Also what’s with the images of autumns goofy faces, why post that as well? Ugh this girl is being made to look like a fool
This is more a general comment but can't she use the Ipad while it's plugged in charging?

In any case, I just found one of their videos by accident last night and I felt appalled with the amount of stuff exploiting Autumn on it. Autumn was crying during both an injection and a blood taking at a doctor's appointment and I felt it was mean to show the poor girl frightened and screaming for the world to see.

This is more a general comment but can't she use the Ipad while it's plugged in charging?

In any case, I just found one of their videos by accident last night and I felt appalled with the amount of stuff exploiting Autumn on it. Autumn was crying during both an injection and a blood taking at a doctor's appointment and I felt it was mean to show the poor girl frightened and screaming for the world to see.
I thought the same thing, but apparently autumn doesn’t tolerate the cord while it’s plugged in and she just rips it out. Audrey explained this in the comments I think.

I don’t understand how this channel isn’t talked about more. Autumn is heavily featured in every single video even more so than Abbie from FA. Audrey is a really strange person, I do see that she loves autumn very much but she doesn’t seem to mind exploiting the tit out of her, I think she’s very bored and has some form of adult adhd. I feel sorry for autumn, it’s evident that she’s incapable of learning much at all, she’s been in therapy her entire life but has improved very little.

She should enjoy her time without having a camera shoved in her face 24/7 and without her mom forcing her to complete tasks that clearly agitate her for the sake of making a vlog…

I stopped watching, aside hating the ‘what’s up party people’ it felt wrong to be filming autumn distressed so often and doing things that shouldn’t be shared. I wonder what they will do when she’s an adult and finished school and therapy, I don’t know what options there are in America and if insurance covers any therapies for adults. Autumn seems to spend more time unhappy than happy

I’m suddenly getting lots of tiktok videos of her
I have also been getting her tiktoks and I do not follow her. Very annoying. She has seen growth in her tiktok vids and has been her priority now. I am not sure why she feels the need to share all this info with the world and then feels offended when people say nasty things, I don't condone the nasty comments but welcome to the internet, this has been happening since it was invented. The easy way to not have the comments is to stop posting.

OK....so....has anyone else noticed that the kid sleeps in a fkn CLOSET?????? WTF IS THAT ABOUT????