RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a joke. Forever on TT saying how he is the love of her life, can’t wait to be married, being crazy in his lives when other girls are in the chat and gifting him, talks about relocating to Turkey………….and then she cheats 🤣🤣🤣

Make it make sense?!?!?!? If you were truly happy, you wouldn’t be looking elsewhere would you??

Reactions: 3
She really is a joke. Forever on TT saying how he is the love of her life, can’t wait to be married, being crazy in his lives when other girls are in the chat and gifting him, talks about relocating to Turkey………….and then she cheats 🤣🤣🤣

Make it make sense?!?!?!? If you were truly happy, you wouldn’t be looking elsewhere would you??
Now she's on "suicide watch"

"I'm stopping with my mum. She won't let me go home as she thinks ill do something stupid"

😂 😂 😂 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh lord jesus, does she never honestly have a word with herself? She plays victim because she thinks it will get Yunus running back to her………… should of thought about all of that Rachel before wetting someone else's whistle ya silly cow!
Many of her minions in Yunus live “Rach loves you” and “your so good together”

He never had intentions to wife her, she isn’t wife material, she paid for his lifestyle and that was enough for him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh lord jesus, does she never honestly have a word with herself? She plays victim because she thinks it will get Yunus running back to her………… should of thought about all of that Rachel before wetting someone else's whistle ya silly cow!
Many of her minions in Yunus live “Rach loves you” and “your so good together”

He never had intentions to wife her, she isn’t wife material, she paid for his lifestyle and that was enough for him 🤣
Harsh as it is, I agree with this.

My friend (actually my brothers ex but we stayed good friends) is married to a lovely Turkish guy and I ask a million questions because I love knowing about other religions, cultures, lifestyles, just ways of life in general. I love learning from people. Anyway I was chatting and I asked him the age old “do you just marry for a visa, how does it work”

He said no, he can’t speak for all men because everyone is different but they have high standards and wouldn’t disrespect their family by marrying down. So if it was a girl going over sleeping around the resort with different workers she wouldn’t be anything serious. He did use a certain Turkish work for what they say but I can’t remember it. I will have to msg and ask. I won’t go on and on but yes if Y really felt it had potential & he was in then he would of come over, sorted passport and travel visa. To come se show he felt here and then put things bin place to live here or there

What is Yunus tiktok name please?

She keeps mentioning how he has so many girls dming him to fly out to Turkey? I cannot imagine it from what I remember what he looked like. Unless they're all as desperate as our rach

What is Yunus tiktok name please?

She keeps mentioning how he has so many girls dming him to fly out to Turkey? I cannot imagine it from what I remember what he looked like. Unless they're all as desperate as our rach
His TT name is Yestoretto. To be fair, 99% of the girls in his lives look like they have been dragged up and not brought up, they make Vicky Pollard look posh!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve spoke with the guy himself and he’s actually lovely. He’s also very hurt with what she has done and she has lied the entire relationship. ALSO,
I know some juicy stuff about the slapper herself and I can’t quite believe what she has done 😳
1- she cheated multiple times, like quite literally because she works at a brothel as a sex worker so prossie but she makes herself look like a care worker in her ‘disguise’ 😂🤣
2- he actually quit the job at the hotel for her because of her insecurities and accusations 🥴

I don’t think she was ever in to him personally

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5