Rachel Skinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for her to be obsessed with some poor bleep at work

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just been banned because I said her roast dinner looked mingin lol it’s literally ready made crap wow that muck would seduce me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's live at 'work' wanting gifts for her friends grans funeral 🤣🤣 duck off smelly

• Haha
Taking donations now and people are sending money...wheres the proof of this? Why dont they have an official page?
So she says she has a huge crush on the girl who has lost her nan, so this isnt about helping at all...her own selfish gain

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s done this before and ended up giving it to a charity of her choice instead
---
Also if she doesn’t want to be trolled any more she’s giving away where she lives and works

This person gives him the major creeps! How many times was she in love last week. A girl called Kirsty was commenting on one of the pages that repost her lives. Saying she’d only ever spoke to her on live with a picture and she’d fell in love with her.then Rachel was kicking off over this kirsty about her listening to her haters and trolls 😂

She says her managers been on the phone and that breezy who she was ‘raising money’ for and she can’t do anything right I mean I’d be peed off if she told everyone my private info and tried begging for me cos of a family loss

She says her managers been on the phone and that breezy who she was ‘raising money’ for and she can’t do anything right I mean I’d be peed off if she told everyone my private info and tried begging for me cos of a family loss
on My way to pages that record her lol

• Haha
She’s met up with girl number 3 this week 😅 my mind boggles the fact woman actually want to meet her . This 1 can’t have watched what she’s like on TikTok regarding how she is with women . We should take bets on how long this 1 will last for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s happened now ? I saw her earlier happily eating McDonald’s with a girl on the way to a hotel and now she’s crying ?!

Reactions: 2
just turned her on - has her new girl ditched her already? she’s saying she was using her for tiktok viewers

• Haha
Reactions: 2