Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahsnightmare

I like her with red hair and like she's starting to embrace its natural texture. Its softer on her than when she had the black and filtered her skin toke into nothingness.

I dont blame her for her aesthetic changes. She's spent most of her 20s on youtube so we've just seen her trying stuff out. Plus she had a lot of body changes over the years and I'm sure that's played into it. She seems pretty content.

I'm curious what happened to the gym. She seemed to get possession of it in the break up but never really talked about it much after the move. I assume she sold the business.

I dont watch her much because I just find her boring. Im not really interested in watching under-seasoned cooking videos or plant rearranging. I do find it interesting that she's with Gleam but doesn't seem to get the full Gleam treatment like other influencers.

Reactions: 6

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
I find it interesting that she did so much on minimalism but that seems to have all gone out the window in favour of random black tat. She also pushed zero waste but every time she has a new aesthetic everything gets thrown away to make way for new stuff.

Imagine being her bf. You get with her it her neutral phase and now everything is goth. So weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Aneta1993

This girl is going from one extreme to another. Few years ago it was ale the black and white everything and now It’s beige and teracota. Bur ofc not enough to have your whole apartament this colour scheme but she changes her hair to a warm colour and all of her clothes. Wondering what the next theme Is gonna be in a few years and what happens with all of her current stuff that don’t fit the new scheme lol. Also the amount of plants is ridiculous

Almost every of her video is an ad for squarespace

YvesNotLaurent

I hadn’t looked in on her in a while but it appears that Rachel has a new face, personality and aesthetic… again 😂

• Wow
  • Heart

xits_jjx

VIP Member
What happens if someone whose had that much filler gets it dissolved? Does the skin sag more than it normally would or does it go more or less back to normal? She looks like a totally different person
I actually don’t know, I wonder the same thing about Kylie Jenner though. Years of your face being unnaturally pulled, it could very well make the skin lose and saggy. It’s a bit ironic since these people do this to look younger but when the trend does eventually die they’ve got to keep it going or risk looking way older beyond their years

Reactions: 3

Aneta1993

Rachel has been bulking up and now she’s getting hate comments. Tbh I don’t like the new look. It looks masculine sorry. Trying to be more girly with the new pink hair ? Lol. I miss her old content when she used to embrace her pale skin and being less extreme.

Also funny how she speaks about what confidence is in her new YouTube Video while putting a 50 shades darker foundation on her face and talking how it’s not about your Looks but she feels the need to change her looks and whole aesthetic every couple of years. Not to mention the overfilled face

So that’s her new transformation

Attachments

Last edited:

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
Just went to look at her YouTube after a long time. Didn't realise she had broken up with Mitch and is with someone new.

She's bought a flat and seems to be starting up a whole new aesthetic.

• Wow

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Tbh I always liked her in her old goth eras so I have a bit of a soft spot for Rachel and this aesthetic 😅

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
I hadn’t looked in on her in a while but it appears that Rachel has a new face, personality and aesthetic… again 😂
She's absolutely destroyed her face - it is so puffy and plasticky... what will it look like in ten years>

Shocked to see that red is her signature colour now after her intense black and white phase.

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Did she ever acknowledge that her and Mitch (was that his name??) split? I swear he was in every other story and now she lives in a greenhouse with her pets.

I think she's quite boring to follow and she just seems to love her self a little too hard in a weird way. Not in a confident way but this strange 'I'm fucking great at taking care of plants. I'm the master of my health. My tattoos are so unique and I dye my hair because it looks fucking good on me like that' but there's not really any substance to her. I don't think she's shared anything remotely interesting in months. Or at least if I watch her stories, nothing stands out to me.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I think she’s a phaser, well it’s more of a fact. But I do think she looks better now than she did a few years ago. Way less filler than back then, makes her look like less of a chipmunk / bloated mess.

has she split with Mitch? Her Facebook says they’re in a relationship

YvesNotLaurent

I used to really enjoy her content but I stopped watching for a while and now she kind of scares me haha. Granted she’s less of a ranter, now she can barely move her face!

She also seems completely change herself with each new fad or boyfriend (monochromatic, plant obsessed, then boho rattan)

Reactions: 2

YvesNotLaurent

She's absolutely destroyed her face - it is so puffy and plasticky... what will it look like in ten years>

Shocked to see that red is her signature colour now after her intense black and white phase.
Her face moves in such an unnatural way when she speaks, too. And you’re so right, she looks so puffy and freakish, kind of like Jaclyn Hill. All that money, she could have gone to a properly qualified cosmetic doctor instead of taking the freebies from Laser Clinics 😂

It was so strange seeing her cosplaying a vintage/goth girl, the whole house is black now and she’s got an even more ridiculous amount of plants 🤦🏻‍♀️

Bonny

Y’all… Has anyone seen Rachel’s new videos? The most recent once plus the one from Sept. Her VOICE… she keeps saying it’s because of “covid” and a “new mic” but it’s still way, way deeper in her newest video. My mind went straight to PEDs seeing as though she has spent years working out but hasn’t achieved any monumental changes in her physique in years.

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
I just started watching her new vlog and she says she is flying to Perth to meet Mitch’s family for the first time.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
I can never tell if I like her or not. I used to follow her yonks ago and she recently showed up again on my feed because of her PCOS vids. I just feel like her videos are sooooooo curated. I was surprised in most recent vlog she actually showed us her in the gym, she's moved so far away from that content and it was actually nice to see. Wish she'd show more of that rather than her bland and boring looking meals.