Rachel Aust

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t looked in on her in a while but it appears that Rachel has a new face, personality and aesthetic… again 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I hadn’t looked in on her in a while but it appears that Rachel has a new face, personality and aesthetic… again 😂
She's absolutely destroyed her face - it is so puffy and plasticky... what will it look like in ten years>

Shocked to see that red is her signature colour now after her intense black and white phase.

Reactions: 3
^ to be fair to her though, this is the best she’s looked in years because she’s definitely using less filler, her lips are almost back to their original shape and size. Her horrible filler face from years ago was a disaster, she needs it alllll dissolving though. She’s naturally so pretty, shame she can’t see it

Reactions: 1
^ to be fair to her though, this is the best she’s looked in years because she’s definitely using less filler, her lips are almost back to their original shape and size. Her horrible filler face from years ago was a disaster, she needs it alllll dissolving though. She’s naturally so pretty, shame she can’t see it
What happens if someone whose had that much filler gets it dissolved? Does the skin sag more than it normally would or does it go more or less back to normal? She looks like a totally different person

She's absolutely destroyed her face - it is so puffy and plasticky... what will it look like in ten years>

Shocked to see that red is her signature colour now after her intense black and white phase.
Her face moves in such an unnatural way when she speaks, too. And you’re so right, she looks so puffy and freakish, kind of like Jaclyn Hill. All that money, she could have gone to a properly qualified cosmetic doctor instead of taking the freebies from Laser Clinics 😂

It was so strange seeing her cosplaying a vintage/goth girl, the whole house is black now and she’s got an even more ridiculous amount of plants 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What happens if someone whose had that much filler gets it dissolved? Does the skin sag more than it normally would or does it go more or less back to normal? She looks like a totally different person
I actually don’t know, I wonder the same thing about Kylie Jenner though. Years of your face being unnaturally pulled, it could very well make the skin lose and saggy. It’s a bit ironic since these people do this to look younger but when the trend does eventually die they’ve got to keep it going or risk looking way older beyond their years

Y’all… Has anyone seen Rachel’s new videos? The most recent once plus the one from Sept. Her VOICE… she keeps saying it’s because of “covid” and a “new mic” but it’s still way, way deeper in her newest video. My mind went straight to PEDs seeing as though she has spent years working out but hasn’t achieved any monumental changes in her physique in years.

Reactions: 2
^ Just went to her latest video and yeah, her voice sounds very different now.

The way she said PCOS made me chuckle though cause when I got diagnosed my doctor just said “p-cos” so that’s how I always refer to it ever since. But yeah, I wouldn’t take health advice from her personally but her advice in the video isnt revolutionary. It’s what Google and most doctors tell you

I find it interesting that she did so much on minimalism but that seems to have all gone out the window in favour of random black tat. She also pushed zero waste but every time she has a new aesthetic everything gets thrown away to make way for new stuff.

Imagine being her bf. You get with her it her neutral phase and now everything is goth. So weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rachel has been bulking up and now she’s getting hate comments. Tbh I don’t like the new look. It looks masculine sorry. Trying to be more girly with the new pink hair ? Lol. I miss her old content when she used to embrace her pale skin and being less extreme.

Also funny how she speaks about what confidence is in her new YouTube Video while putting a 50 shades darker foundation on her face and talking how it’s not about your Looks but she feels the need to change her looks and whole aesthetic every couple of years. Not to mention the overfilled face

So that’s her new transformation

Attachments

Last edited:
Each to their own, but unless she's aiming for competitive powerlifting, why would someone with her body type and hormonal issues want to actively go through a 'gaining phase'? If she just wanted to gain muscle, it's possible to gain lean muscle without 'bulking'.

It honestly just looks like she started to gain weight so started lifting heavier to claim it was all intentional. This is clearly not the body type she's been fanatical about trying to maintain for years.

Reactions: 1
Just went to look at her YouTube after a long time. Didn't realise she had broken up with Mitch and is with someone new.

She's bought a flat and seems to be starting up a whole new aesthetic.

• Wow