Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
Why do people make tik toks about having a thread on here? All it does is send nosey people like me over 😂

Her thread on here really isn't that bad compared to most. She needs to realise it could be a lot worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

lollykins11

The turning point for me with her was when she continued filming herself and making TikTok’s whilst “so ill” and admitted to hospital. Also filmed herself on the ward complaining about the nurses who were dealing with a, clearly elderly and confused, lady in the bed next to her, mouthing “shut the fuck up” to them. The nurses were saying this lady’s name whilst trying to help her and she continued to film, completely breaching confidentiality which she should know all about given her job! Appalling. She deleted it when there were negative comments but I was so shocked. You clearly read here Rachel- put your phone down and play with your kids. And when you do play/read with them: don’t record it for tiktok.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Just found this thread through her TikTok. So glad I found it! She really annoys me since she made that one video about which toddler food cause tooth decay and being really judgemental yet all she feeds her kids is shite? Make it make sense 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Asgyui

VIP Member
Her videos where she films talking to the oldest daughter about 'important topics' always come off as quite odd and cold hearted. Its like she is speaking to someone she line managers, not her 5 year old daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MissD

The hospital thing was the main turning point for me. It felt really off when she filmed that clip in the car outside A&E saying she was there for Emily (and was going to go back later for herself). Who sits outside A&E with a child sick enough to warrant a visit, and takes the time to talk into their phone for strangers on the internet rather than taking your ill child straight in?!?

Reactions: 11

mcgee

VIP Member
Here we go trolls, it's begun, hold on tight
Ffs she must be trolling us at this point. Someone said just the other day she’d be standing in her maternity pants and there she is. No one cares. She wants the attention of “you look amazing for just having a baby”. She’s desperate for attention and compliments.

Financially comfortable or financially desperate that she has to keep putting these videos out to bring a bit of money in.

Also whenever she has her frizzy hair tucked behind her ears she reminds me of the comedian Ross Noble 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

fibbers

My god, don’t know if im being an arsehole for this feel free to call me one if I am.
did she really put that awareness video up, videoing her bump being monitored then go silent for 2 days???????? To come on and basically say nothin was wrong, her wee was abit weird and she’s maybe doing too much.
I feel like she was purposefully creating the narrative something more serious and awful had happened if you know what I mean by going silent for that long, letting her followers possibly think the worst too as I seen a few comments like “still no update hope everything is alright☹” like it seems like baiting ? Disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
I used to really like her till I realised she was a "Moms know there babies best" kinda tok tok Mom. Nothing frustrates me more than Moms who use that term to go against PROFESSIONAL advice and guidelines.

Plus any Moms who willingly post their children on public social media platform's especially after the Wren Eleanor controversy is a walking Red flag for me.

Reactions: 9

Anagst

VIP Member
I feel like somethings definitely changed lately, she seems much sadder but obviously trying really hard to hide it. I just don’t think she’s very happy lately even though she pretends she is.
Probably because for their entire relationship they've only spent 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off. Living with someone full-time is completely different to part time and she's probably realising he's an absolute lazy sod, who doesn't really help with the kids and is essentially a 4th, soon to be 5th child

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
I get that everyone’s different and has different situations/reactions etc.

I grew up with both parents never saying “I love you” and now after going through that and having two kids of my own I’m constantly telling them I love them because I don’t want them to grow up with the same experience 🤷‍♀️

noseycow08

Chatty Member
I have 4 and can tell you now it’s not easy but fuck me it’s nowhere near as dull as she’s making out. If not showing your kids means the only content you can upload is what you have for tea then you really need to sort your life out 🤣 she can’t be that hard done by because I can tell you now I barely get a moment to chat on here or post an instagram story never mind film edit and post TikTok’s everyday aswell as reply to numerous comments

Reactions: 8

mcgee

VIP Member
I feel like somethings definitely changed lately, she seems much sadder but obviously trying really hard to hide it. I just don’t think she’s very happy lately even though she pretends she is.
I agree, people in the comments say she’s glowing, I cant see it tbh, I think she looks pretty miserable. She’s clearly exhausted with the 3 young kids she’s got and they are about to add a newborn into the mix. Maybe she’s miserable with the husband being home for so long 😂

noseycow08

Chatty Member
I find it odd to have two kids names very very similar . Emily and Ellie. Give them their own identity fgs

mcgee

VIP Member
She really does make out that she’s the first woman ever to have more than 2 kids. Saying she felt people were looking at her in the garden centre with her kids - “its like they can’t seem to comprehend that I’ve got 3 kids and I’m pregnant with another one”. Plenty of people have more than 3 kids Rachael, you’re nothing special.

• Haha

dreaming0700

She always seems very unhappy or passive aggressive regarding her husband.. I get it, he does seem lazy, but maybe don’t continue having kids with him if he can’t help with the bare minimum when he’s at home?

noseycow08

Chatty Member
Her routine seems chaotic as it is she looks haggard for her age, the kids look like they need a good scrub half the time aswell as the house. Genuinely wonder how she thinks she can handle another one.

Reactions: 7

givemethegossx

Her videos where she films talking to the oldest daughter about 'important topics' always come off as quite odd and cold hearted. Its like she is speaking to someone she line managers, not her 5 year old daughter
I find those videos so uncomfortable to watch! Of course you need to have serious conversations with your child, but she speaks to Eleanor as if she’s a 20 year old woman😂 and when she calls Harry “mate” I can’t cope with it. It’s like as soon as she pops out another baby her other kids aren’t seen as little anymore 😂

Reactions: 7