QVC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cosmetic stuff is usually good value as they have offers.

But the best but to watch is the clothes. The models strutting their stuff and twirling. Presenters getting really excited that a polyester top comes in red and blue!
And Ruth Langford getting twittery over little chain on the inside of the collar so you can hang the jacket up!
Its the shoes for me.. They must tell the models to really flex their feet and stand on their tiptoes to show how flexible the shoes are.

Reactions: 2
re. the queen - just switched over to qvc instead of the news by accident ... but they're all in black :oops:

Reactions: 1
QVC is a (not very) guilty pleasure of mine. They have very expensive P&P so I rarely buy stuff but in the past I purchased one of those long exercise bendy stick things and a Kipling shopper. Some of the presenters are better than others and I once got scolded on Facebook for commenting that one of the female presenters looked like Iggy Pop. I used to love the Yankee Candle shows but sadly they're no longer selling the brand. Boo!

Its the shoes for me.. They must tell the models to really flex their feet and stand on their tiptoes to show how flexible the shoes are.
Some strange blokes(?) sometimes upload the videos to YouTube and seemingly get excited about the feet. Ditto the Ah Bras etc.

The cosmetic stuff is usually good value as they have offers.

But the best but to watch is the clothes. The models strutting their stuff and twirling. Presenters getting really excited that a polyester top comes in red and blue!
And Ruth Langford getting twittery over little chain on the inside of the collar so you can hang the jacket up!
Ruth Langsford seems get excited about every little detail - she keeps boring on about her snakeprint lining too and the viewer who wrote in to complain as she had a fear of snakes. The Thursday show she presents with Jackie Kabler has its own fan club with a group of sycophants Tweeting pictures of themselves wearing the PVC biker jacket/and or pets.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
During the first lockdown I wanted to treat myself for my 30th and I managed to get a Dyson Airwrap for £387.95 using the 5 monthly payments. Hardly a bargain as such I know, but I had wanted one since they came out and then I remember them being sold out everywhere last year. They were £450 at the time and are now about £480. I have used it every day since June 2020 and it has replaced my hairdryer and straighteners so it was money well spent for me.
FD0036E3-9520-4DB3-A318-CC5E3FB1504B.jpeg

P.s I have no idea why the postage took money off!?

During the first lockdown I wanted to treat myself for my 30th and I managed to get a Dyson Airwrap for £387.95 using the 5 monthly payments. Hardly a bargain as such I know, but I had wanted one since they came out and then I remember them being sold out everywhere last year. They were £450 at the time and are now about £480. I have used it every day since June 2020 and it has replaced my hairdryer and straighteners so it was money well spent for me.
View attachment 1571952
P.s I have no idea why the postage took money off!?
They often do have some great deals and as you say, the 5 easy payments make large payments really affordable. The cost per use must also be fab.

I really want one of those 15in1 Ninja cookers but as we already have an airfryer, slow cooker and breadmachine so it's not really justifiable at the moment. I do enjoy the presentations though, bar Gail Samways' shouting.

I love the 'would be lovely as a present for your daughter, mother, friend, gift for a teacher, neighbour, mother in law.... Or why not get one for them and keep one for yourself'.

And with the clothes everything can be dressed up or down. Great for work, dinner with the girls, school run or dog walks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It always makes me laugh how every beauty tool or accessory has a special in built mirror or light and that is why you really must buy it.

Oooh here are some toe clippers that come with an inbuilt magnifying mirror so you can see what you are doing.

I love the 'would be lovely as a present for your daughter, mother, friend, gift for a teacher, neighbour, mother in law.... Or why not get one for them and keep one for yourself'.
They literally said this, word for word, on the OPI hour yesterday. Mate, who is spending £30+ on a gift for a teacher/neighbour?!

• Haha
They literally said this, word for word, on the OPI hour yesterday. Mate, who is spending £30+ on a gift for a teacher/neighbour?!
Or owns a 'gifting drawer'? Why have Yankee Candles left QVC? I love them (and buy them directly from the YC website.)

I saw Glen 'no socks' Campbell modelling mens' fashion on the John Lewis website. He really rocks a rugby shirt.

Just tuned in must say I do like andy Peters but why are they showing today's weather strange .

Anyone watch US QVC online? I love it in the background, especially at this time of year. I want a Keurig coffee machine so bad but doesn't look like we can get them in the UK :(