Questions & Answers #69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brother and I have the same birthday but are two years apart. We also share a birthday with our grandfather who died on his/our birthday, but before either of us were born.

Same qu

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My brother and I have the same birthday but are two years apart. We also share a birthday with our grandfather who died on his/our birthday, but before either of us were born.

Same qu
I joined Tattle from a reccommendation og the comments section on a Phillip Schofield article in the daily mail.

Have you ever been to The Wirral?

I haven’t - I’ve used products that contain it

What’s the funniest thing that’s happened to you this year?

My boyfriend’s best friend became my best friend. when the bf asked me to stop sending so many memes, my new bestie dedicated ten stories on his IG reminding my bf just how depressing and boring his life was before me and my bad jokes entered 🥰

if you could order any dessert right now, what would it be?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Warm sticky toffee pudding with ice cream 🤤

Which fast food restaurant does the best fries?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.