Questions & Answers #69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We either go to my boyfriends family if we are not seeing them xmas day, and have a Chinese. or we wrap presents and drink 🤪

if you took a drug & alcohol test right now would you pass?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sometimes if i’m walking with the pram then i usually do 😂

how many people do you trust with your life?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My boyfiend telling a joke

What are you having for lunch vs what would you rather be having?

depends on the day tbh as there's a few haha but I'll say Tony Dalton who plays Lalo Salamanca in Better Call Saul 🔥

same qu!

Probably over a grand but I can’t really think of much - I want a new push chair, stupid airport broke one of mine, currently struggling to push one baby around the hotel
- I’d say a weekend away without the kids, but I’d just cry
- loads of snacks from uk!! Wish I had family over there to send me some

same q ?

Feeling a bit meh, not well enough to make any plans but I also don't want to watch or do anything. Maybe listen to a book or journal and call it a night early.

Same q?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Were booked in a gourmet restaurant, can’t be arsed I much prefer a good old fish and chips or something like that, but my husband enjoys this sort of stuff

do you like posh meals out or prefer more laid back style?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.