Questions & Answers #69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty! Ours are cream with spots on

Do you collect mugs?
Used to but gave them all away last year. Now we only have 1/2 a dozen white tea mugs. That's it.

Do you still listen to records and cassettes?

No, my boyfriend takes the piss out of me because I didn’t know what a cassette was 🤣

What’s your favourite perfume?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
just walking around and experiencing new things and seeing habits of people from different places - sounds a bit cheesy I know!

how many steps did you do today?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
just walking around and experiencing new things and seeing habits of people from different places - sounds a bit cheesy I know!

how many steps did you do today?
About 20 🤪

Can you complete the chorus of this song without using Google? Yo' shall have a fishy on a little______?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
read, paint, take a bath, go for a walk, listen to music

what are you upto today?

I didn't cry but I was really sad when Mac Miller died

what are you having for breakfast?

I just had a quick easy breakfast a M&S tea cake and a banana.

Do you and your family play board games over Christmas?

Coffee

do you wash up as you go or do it in one hit at the end of the day/ start of the day?

As I go mainly use the dish washer though

The most over hyped make up product in your opinion?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.