Questions & Answers #69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
going out for dinner with my bf tonight, tomorrow going on a hike and to ikea and that's it 🤙🏼

are you body confident?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sometimes defiantly better than I used to be.

Your favourite kind of outfit to wear on date night?

A little black dress or a satin shirt with a few buttons open and black jeans.

Do you do date nights with your partner?

I'm thinking a burger... it's been a week of eating crap tbh!

What's the best thing for your mental health?

Stretching, walking, a hot drink, a call to my parents 🧡.

What’s your local market like on the weekend?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We have a cute little farmers market in our village it’s especially lovely this time of year 🎅🏻.

An emoji that best describes your mood rn?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Watched a bit of Children in Need and now watching black-ish with my brother.

How's your week been?

Not someone who’d be considered famous worldwide but a few smaller scale famous people.

Do you feel like you belong to a community?

Just watched the sun rise waiting for the babies to wake up and go to buffet and then I think we will lounge around the pool this morning

do you enjoy all inc holidays? Or do you préfèr to cater for yourself ?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Depending on the country. If there are lots of amazing restaurants and cafes I want to be able to visit them. If it’s holiday resort vibes then all inclusive is perfect.

What’s in your garden (if you have one?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.