Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thetis

Enya. I've read that she lives in a castle in the middle of nowhere, just chilling with her pets. Sounds like a dream.

Do you still have a landline?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Sheabutter

VIP Member
A classic chicken Caesar salad without anchovies
I thought initially you were answering the star sign question 😂😂😂 My culinary star sign would be a roasted salmon fish in carrot ginger dressing✨
—————————

I have a candle, pitcher for water, and tissues bedside

Who is your favorite storyteller?

Last edited:
  • Haha

strawb

VIP Member
picky dinner: scrambled eggs with sriracha & rice cakes with hummus & a selection of pickled veggies

what's your favourite meal to eat out?

LittleMy

VIP Member
Chicken tikka masala with garlic naan

cross - just to be happy and at peace with life.

What is your fave thing about the place you live?

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
we were on a road trip and were running to the car because it was pouring rain, and then got in all wet and started the car and a meaningful song started playing and then he said it. next level cringe but it was lovely 😂

sorry edit: tour in the morning, lunch with parents, work in the afternoon, rest in the evening

longest road trip you ever did?

• Heart

soymilk

VIP Member
people who tell you so much about themselves when you're first getting to know them cannot be trusted (and i can't explain it but it's true)

what are you doing today?

MrsLucas

VIP Member
It’s going to be a quiet bank hol weekend for me. Newborn baby’s and get togethers don’t go together. My husbands taking our other two to a friends garden party this afternoon. Ill probs have a nap 🤣. Tomorrow I’m going to the shops to get last bits for my big girls birthday on Monday she’s going to be an official teenager 😩. Sunday probs go to the farm and out for dinner.

Do you enjoy gardening ?

• Heart

Quietpeony

VIP Member
Pistachio or coffee when mixed with chocolate

edit: free lunch

Which do you prefer getting done the most: nails, brows, hair?

• Heart