Questions & Answers #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Intelligence is my kryptonite. Intelligence + a sense of humour > Ding Ding!

When was the last time you were embarrassed?

I was hospitalised with asthma when I was a child but besides from that I don't think so *touch wood*

what are you upto this morning?

working - i have a countryside tour 😊 going to a little seaside village, wine tasting, an old mill & local lunch

same q?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I need to do a food shop at Asda then I really need to crack on with uni work, and do the housework. I also promised my brother I’d make him some kinder brownies so need to do that too

Did you sleep well last night

It’s my mums birthday so spending today with her going for dinner later.

You?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i'm going to a small town nearby for their local food market 🤠

last song you listened to?

• Heart
Hope is a dangerous thing for a women like me to have- Lana del rey

What’s your favourite song right now?

• Heart
Taking my little boy to a funfair today, seeing my parents, hopefully going on a sunbed and getting my nails done too at some point

when did you last go to the cinema?

‘Boys are at football this morning so will get to you for 12/1’

What hoover do you have?

Shark

If you could pick any birthday cake design for yourself what would it be?

How funny my son asked me this yesterday as it was his birthday. Apparently I’m getting princess daisy and princess peach on my next bday 😂 i like simple cakes though so just something pretty and pink

are you good at baking?

• Heart
Baking, but not good at it (or cooking).
Do you still expect an Easter egg off your parents? 😂

no but i'm assuming they'll give me a chocolate bunny

what are some easter traditions within your family?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.