Questions & Answers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have an app that tracks them, but 99% of the time i dread opening it, the other 1% when i actually move i send it to everyone 😂

out of the stereotypical groups in high school like mean girls, jocks, nerds, etc. which one would you fit in the most?

Hmm…I love clothes a bit too much, i collect luxury handbags and….I have two weeks left at work 🥲. Im rubbish at talking about myself.

Same?

these are always the most difficult questions 😅
i enjoy changing my hair colour, nail colour, etc i'd do it every day if i could
i have an amazing kitty with the kindest soul and i'm incredibly attached to her
i am a wedding planner who doesn't know if she ever wants to get married and doesn't like weddings 😅

the same again?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have a lovely son who is no doubt the best thing that ever happened to me
I’m a vegetarian apart from when it comes to kfc or Nando’s
I have long brown hair that I want to change asap

fav kitchen appliance?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not at all, I'd say the opposite

what age did you get your driving licence?

Reactions: 1
I am doing the keto diet and I am grumpy/emotional. Dehydrated and have muck mouth.

Thanks for asking 😂

Would you rather wear flip-flops in the frigid snow or wear four layers of clothing when it is super-hot?

How strange you should ask ! I’ve just put one on, I used the bleach London one

do you do the 5 second rule when you drop food on the floor?

Hahaha yeah I do unless it’s like toast on the carpet or something rank

do you have any talents?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.