Questions & Answers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like winter city breaks as I'm not keen on hot weather so they suit me best.

Cross - ryanair lol

what's your chinese order?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
veggie spring rolls, pork dumplings, won ton soup, some sort of noodles with prawns, omg i want a chinese now

what's your indian order?

Chicken bhuna, rice, garlic naan, poppadoms, spiced onions, veggie pakora

How often do you have takeaways?

We tend to have a takeaway most Saturdays. Occasionally we'll have a mcdonalds or something mid week but mostly just on a saturday.

Describe your favourite outfit

It’s a blue, black & purple leopard print midi dress (is nicer than it sounds, you can’t really tell it’s leopard print) with my doc martens and a black leather jacket

what’s your ideal breakfast?

My house is 17th century so it’s freezing in the winter, the heating has to be on!

What’s your dream house like?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My dream house is my house, in the countryside with lots of land and my horses. Space for my dogs and for my bees also.

do you own your house?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.