Questions & Answers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh too difficult to answer that!! For me best decade was 2000-2010 with all the good and bad😁.

Do/ did you have any gay male friends?

I do, a few actually

Have you ever been to a Pride festival? If so, what did you think of it and if not, would you?

I want to start my spring cleaning this weekend so I'll prob do my bedroom and the bathrooms today, kitchen and living room next weekend.

You?

Mostly none but I’ll have a frap if I’m near a Starbucks I crave them all the time 🥲.

What’s the easiest room in your house to keep on top of?

Yeah hay fever my eyes get really bad in the spring and summer

when cooking, do you cook from scratch or do you get help from a packet mix or sauce

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not yet
Cross- idk really have one other than sleep it off if possible 🤣 and headache tablets.

Yeah hay fever my eyes get really bad in the spring and summer

when cooking, do you cook from scratch or do you get help from a packet mix or sauce
Cook from scratch

Is the sun shining for you today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.