Questions & Answers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last question on the last thread was by @Fancyfeathers A princess diana puffy style when I was about 8 that went flat and made me look like a boy

Best non alcoholic and alcoholic drink?

Non alcoholic: Tea
Alcoholic: Prosecco or most wines

Are you interested in a particular period of the history?

I would say I'm interested in both the history of ancient Egypt and the 20th century

Have you read anything by Jane Austen? if yes, do you like her writing style?

Have only read a couple of her books- "Pride and Prejudice" and "Sense and Sensibility" But that was years ago, and haven't bothered since, so can't really comment on her style. But clearly it wasn't of sufficient interest to draw me back into her other works

On the subject of books, do you prefer the old classics; or more contemporary authors?

That's funny, I would have put Love Actually as my film that everyone loves but I hate :ROFLMAO:

I interrupt people but I really try not to these days

what are you having for lunch?

how they don't behave differently as they would have a much better life (e.g if they did more around the house they would have a happier partner and so on)

how many fillings do you have?

Reactions: 1
Am a good cook, good at IT, good at writing when the mood takes. And probably DIY too

Does it feel like Christmas to you yet?

Lord of the Rings

Do you change your mobile phone when your contract is up, or just stick with it till your bored of it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.