Questions & Answers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Concert tickets.

What's your most expensive non essential (car, home, appliances etc) purchase?

Straight - my bf will tell you I’m a lesbian but that’s a story for another day 😂

You?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Best with my current bf a few weeks ago when we shagged after a big fall out 🤣
Worst with some random fella I met at my mates uni back in the day. I actually think he might have been a virgin when I think about it now

Same q

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Best: finished during p to v penatrive sex at the same time as my then partner. Unicorn moment for me!

Worst: had to ask someone to leave midway through because I had no idea if it was in or not and didn’t feel a thing. He also didn’t know where to put it in - with directions. Could have been his first time and he just never told me 💀

Same q

• Haha
Worst was when I started having sex 🤣 ive been with my husband since I was 13 never been with anyone else. Best…probably after he’d been working away for 3 weeks when he got back.

how often do you have sex?

• Haha
Every couple of days atm but really goes through phases

Do you and your partner both initiate sex, or is it more one then the other?

99% of the time it's him and then 1% is me after we'd been fighting because is there anything better 😅

edit: hahaha, rarely

fave position?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ooooo this guy I used to live next door from. We only had sex the once but it was well good.

Do you talk dirty during sex? (Can’t help myself but find out about everybody’s sex lives now soz)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
i do when i'm really in the mood or drunk!

biggest turn on?
(obviously we can't stop the sex related questions now)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.