Questions & Answers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Work and when my children act like Tom and Jerry ๐Ÿ™ƒ.

Favourite song lyric?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
if god has a master plan
that only he understands
i hope it's your eyes he's seeing through

when are you getting up tomorrow morning?

• Heart
Probs about 7 being shouted at for breakfast ๐Ÿ˜…

Do you currently have your nails painted?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
whenever there's enough to wash, definitely a few times a week

do you have a dryer and is it separate from the washer or all together?

in the countryside but close enough to a nice city, with a beautiful view and a huge kitchen, rustic and probably old with a history but renovated enough for everything to function ๐Ÿ˜… again the kitchen would be giant and some kind of a green shade, i'd have a garden, a harry potter style library and an office. the bathrooms would have beautiful colorful tiles and funky sinks. and a huge room just for my cat to play in! can you tell i've thought about this?

same q

• Heart
yes it's the best area of my city in my opinion!
within walking distance of pretty much everything but still quiet, beautiful, green and lots of doggos in the neighbourhood! ๐Ÿถ

what's your favorite dog breed?

Iโ€™m not a massive dog lover. Iโ€™m scared of dogs ๐Ÿ˜ณ Pomeranians are cute though

Are you sporty?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
not at all atm ๐Ÿ˜… i used to be and i'd like to be again and maybe get back into swimming!

what were your hobbies in primary school?

• Heart
i wouldn't call myself artistic in general but i am good at writing and singing

can you play a musical instrument?

God no. We have a massive keyboard here and last year I said I was gonna learn it this year and I didnโ€™t bother ๐Ÿ˜…

Can you?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.