Questions & Answers #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone told me I should be a model once 🤣 they were extremely drunk tho and probs blind

Something on your bucket list?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair, I dont think I have

who are you going to spend Christmas with this year?

my boyfriend and his family

how are you spending new years eve?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We’re supposed to be going to a friends house but we’ll have to see if we’re aloud 😔.

Same question?

going to a house party but yeah the rest of the answer is the same as yours

do you prefer an iced coffee or just a regular hot one?

Depends on the last minute decisions but most likely I'll be home watching TV. Feeling no joy whatsoever this year, so I don't want to fake excitement.

Cross- I rarely drink it but hot.

Do you buy magazines?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
the first time was a long time ago, and i don't remember why but it was a youtuber 😅 and now just a few days ago

how often do you get a takeaway?

I was walking along the street the other day and I stepped in dog tit. A woman came round the corner and did exactly the same so I said to her 'I just did that' so she punched me in the face and called me a dirty bastard.

When do you break off from work for Christmas?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.