Questions & Answers #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£10 - I think mascaras from affordable brands are just as good as high-end ones, no need to splurge

If the world ended next week, what would you do? Who would you spend time with? Would you resolve any unfinished business?

Reactions: 1
I’m booking a one way ticket to Tristan Da Cunha. I’ve always wanted to go. It will be safer than any mainland destination. Also, it’s an annoying journey to do so I’m relieved I won’t be burdened with the return trip.

677E28C2-3A15-440D-A8DA-61132CCB75BC.jpeg

Same question

I would book a flight to go and be with my partner - we've been apart because of covid. I think I would just be content being together.

Which year was the best year of your life so far?

Thirty was a turning point but 31 was a year of immense personal growth

Best thing to happen in 2021?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Getting through next week, finishing gift shopping and finding my will to live.

Any Friday plans?

Peppermint candy canes and freshly baked gingerbread.

Do you have Christmas lights outside your house?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No I probably should though

Quiet, private wedding, or a big day with lots of people?

Ideally 1 month in Australia.
Realistically, a couple European city breaks = Amsterdam, Berlin, Zagreb.

Same question.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.