Questions & Answers #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite I’ve got midwife got to pop to Asda then I’m doing a little Christmas party for my youngest daughter just her and a couple of her besties and her cousins.

Are you?

Yes, I’ve just got back from the gym, now I have the appointment for my booster and this afternoon we’re buying the last Xmas presents🥴

How are you going to spend Xmas?

I’m spending the morning with my boyfriend and my son at our house, going to my mother in laws early afternoon then going for Christmas dinner at my boyfriends aunties house about 4/5ish. Spending the evening there

what’s the weather like where you are?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've written a somewhat popular fanfic in a kind of niche fandom? Idk I'm not very interesting 😂

what's for lunch today?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.