Questions & Answers #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never been there but the Sahara sounds interesting.

Favourite sweet pudding for after a meal?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The European Monetary System - which collapsed in 1992, a year after I got my degree, so that was well-timed!

Same question

Undergrad degree was about students entering higher education with ASD. My PhD thesis is on the lived experiences of young people living with arthritis.

Who did you last speak to on the phone?

Yes, but not anything huge. A table runner, some Christmas candles and a mini 6" tree.

Are you cooking dinner this Christmas?

I am

Have you ever had anything other than a traditional Christmas dinner on Christmas Day?

Yes, a few years ago we were staying with friends over Christmas and went to the local Indian on Christmas day. It was lovely, and very reasonable.

Have you ever gone abroad for Christmas?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.