Questions & Answers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Costa toffee penny latte I’m enjoying at the moment

When did you last get your nails done?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I do my nails myself, people say they look professionally done 🤷‍♀️

Do you have a workout routine? If so, what is it?

1. Underfloor heating in bathroom
2. sky light in the bedroom
3. 5* hotel bathroom just transported mini to fit in my flat 😂 with a shower not a bath.

same q

• Heart
Underfloor heating in bathrooms
Blinds that you open with a control
A fireplace

What room gets the messiest in your house?

Ooooh! I would have a massive duck off fireplace, preferably an old fashioned one, in my bedroom; underfloor heating everywhere; and a fancy free-standing bath with rainbow lights/spa jacuzzi features 😂

Room that gets the messiest is definitely bedroom! Clothes and make up EVERYWHERE

What have you asked for for Christmas this year?

A new home.
Gotta start to believe in Santa.

Same question.

• Heart
Nobody’s bloody asked me what I want!!!! My mums gone and got something without even asking. I’m raging tbh 😂 not to be spoilt or anything.

Do you have white lights or coloured lights on your tree?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No, I’ve lived in permanent summer for almost 25 years

How’s your Monday

• Heart
It's a bit meh tbh but not the day's fault, it's the brain not cooperating.

What will you buy for your partner for Christmas?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We aren’t buying anything. There’s nothing we really need without wasting money . We’ll buy each other something nice when we need.

What colour is your wrapping paper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.