Questions & Answers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Concealer, mascara, lipstick. That's usually the extent of my makeup when I can be arsed with it, but if I'm using eyeshadow/eyeliner, that goes on after mascara.

Same q?

Not sure but I think the parents are involved somehow.

How long do you keep your Christmas tree up?

Reactions: 1
Ah gosh idk 😔 I think she’s sadly dead and I always have thought her parents had something to do with it.
Cross…I have it up early Nov then take it down New Year’s Eve or a day or so before.

Did you watch the Netflix doc on Madeleine?

Yes, I have. I think she died in their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz and the parents covered it up because they thought they would go to prison for neglect as the children were left alone in a foreign country.

What's your favourite genre to watch?

Reactions: 1
I used to collect unusual egg cups but then got rid of them all when I left home.

Choose a city break ..

Paris
Geneva
Madrid
Berlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.