Questions & Answers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the moment I’m still in my pyjamas

would you want to be able to predict the future?

My freezer was defrosted when I got in from work last night then I stepped in dog tit for the 2nd time this week

What are you most looking forward to next year?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Pyjamas

Do you fart openly in front of your OH or would you feel too embarrassed to?

Dunno if it's the most embarrassing thing but it's all I can think of atm. When I was at college and it was my time of the month I leaked through my jeans and noticed as I stood up in the canteen there was blood on the white chair. I tried to discreetly get my boyfriend at the time to walk behind me to the loo so I could sort myself out but instead he shouted to all our friends "OMG WILMAS GOT THE PAINTERS IN AND THEY'VE MADE A RIGHT MESS"
Prick.

Favourite thing to bake?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Cadbury
Cross I never go not a fan of chip shop 🙈

best song from 2021?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Save Your Tears - I’ve double checked and the Ariana version was released this year!

What music collab would you love to see?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.