Questions & Answers #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No.

At my primary school, a teacher told a boy, 'you and I are going to fall out - of an aeroplane: and I will have a parachute and you will not' which amused me! What is the funniest comment you've ever heard?

A lot of things my son says. Most recently he found out my mum’s middle name is Charmaine and he said, “Chow mein like from the Chinese?” 😂

Funniest thing you’ve heard a child say?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A lot of things my son says. Most recently he found out my mum’s middle name is Charmaine and he said, “Chow mein like from the Chinese?” 😂

Hey dick. Lol trying to pronounce headache

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I have a friend who’s little boy told everyone he seen his mummy was shaving her hair in the shower… 🙈

would you rather work with kids or the elderly?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m actually going out with my youngest daughter at tea time to the cinema and Nando’s and that’s exactly what I keep craving Nando’s 😩🤣.

Are you worried about the new variant of covid?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I can’t think of any that I know if. Im pretty boring 🤣 been with the same man since I was still at school.

Do you have out door Christmas decorations/lights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.