Questions & Answers #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was on a farm in SA, where farm attacks are very common. We were outside around a fire having a bbq when all the electricity went out. The guys told us to go into the house and locked us, 3 girls of 21, in a room and they went out with the dogs and guns. Honestly have to say I couldn't stop shaking. They didn't even leave a gun with us!!! Anyway it ended up being ok and just unfortunate that the electricity had gone. But I will never forget it.

What was the happiest day of your life
When my mum was told she was cancer free (it later came back and she passed away).

What YouTube channels are you subscribed to?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I don't bother with a tree. I just decorate the rooms

Do you have a colour scheme for christmas?

100% pizza I would happily eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner

do you have any food Combos you like that others find weird?

Tomato soup and mashed potato! Load up the spoon with mash, dip into the soup! Its heaven 😍 cheesy mash especially 🤣

Good question, you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.