Questions & Answers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
two fillings, one after each pregnancy. I swear kids drain the lifeblood from you

do you think you'l be in line for the vaccine soon?

two fillings, one after each pregnancy. I swear kids drain the lifeblood from you

do you think you'l be in line for the vaccine soon?
I’m quite down the list but to be honest I won’t be rushing for it. I’m not anti vacs but I’ll let other people be Guinea pigs for a while!

Are you ok with needles/injections?

Don't mind really. In fact its the only time I've allowed a small prick enter me, ha!

What's for dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sweet chilli chicken with fried rice and prawn crackers (homemade apart from the prawn crackers)

Who's your fantasy celebrity shag?

A baby powder woodwick candle, they’re like rocking horse tit at the moment haven’t been able to find one since lockdown

What’s your most annoying habit?

broccoli cheddar soup and salad

do you always wear a mask and wear it correctly (over nose and mouth)?

Yeah I think you’re an hole if you don’t wear one, unless you have a genuine exemption e.g flashback/panic triggers from experiencing sexual trauma

Will you get the COVID vaccine?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.