Questions & Answers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to buy it myself pandora earrings my partner got me crap from b&m

Does your partner make you wrap your own presents
No but he pays to have my hair done and says it’s nothing to open but you can do your hair nice.

anyone hate their partners ex? Not because she’s awful but because you feel jealous

Yes and yes to feeling jealous

Why do you feel jealous of your partners ex?
Strange really I never thought it would bother me but now It does just thinking of him being with someone else. Even weirder and can’t believe I’m saying this but being jealous of his kids. I used to hate seeing him with them I’d feel so jealous like I didn’t want to share him

Strange really I never thought it would bother me but now It does just thinking of him being with someone else. Even weirder and can’t believe I’m saying this but being jealous of his kids. I used to hate seeing him with them I’d feel so jealous like I didn’t want to share him
Afraid its life mate I got told of my partner his youngest child will always come first before me. He pays more respect to his ex than me and probably talks more to her in a day than me in a week.
Anyway back to questions

What do you like on your Christmas cheese board

Afraid its life mate I got told of my partner his youngest child will always come first before me. He pays more respect to his ex than me and probably talks more to her in a day than me in a week.
Anyway back to questions

What do you like on your Christmas cheese board
Totally feel you and I hate it. Understand kids will always come first and I get that. I have also said he has more respect for her than me. Nice to know I’m not the only one.

fave cheese is extra mature cheddar. I always call it crunchy cheese as it has a crunch to it! Also like Gouda and abit of halloumi

Reactions: 1
Totally feel you and I hate it. Understand kids will always come first and I get that. I have also said he has more respect for her than me. Nice to know I’m not the only one.

fave cheese is extra mature cheddar. I always call it crunchy cheese as it has a crunch to it! Also like Gouda and abit of halloumi
It is kind of nice to know I'm not just the only mug out there too xx

Designer or primark

It is kind of nice to know I'm not just the only mug out there too xx

Designer or primark
No probs thanks for you response!!

designer but mostly primark you can make primark look designer and Louis Vuitton look cheap. It’s all how you carry it off!

Reactions: 1
^ Oi, where's my question? :confused: :LOL:

If you won a huge lottery prize and you had the choice to take the lot in one go, or take a monthly installment, which would you opt for?

One go, to be able to make some big purchases and payments.

How long do you spend on the internet on an average day?

About 2-3 hours probably unless I'm really busy

Would you rather marry someone really attractive or be really attractive?

About 2-3 hours probably unless I'm really busy

Would you rather marry someone really attractive or be really attractive?
I’ve already married someone attractive, so let’s try the second option to see what that’s like lol

time of day most likely to feel snackish?

Monopoly

Would you rather leave your hometown and never be able to return or stay in your hometown and never leave?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.