Questions & Answers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More of a grunge phrase. Check shirts, Doc boots and army jackets.

How high are your highest pair of heels?

duck me boots, I take it you mean? Yes, a pair of PVC thigh high boots.

What time were you born?

Reactions: 1
Yes, I unconsciously did it 😂 as soon as I realised what was doing, I stopped

Your favourite quote from a book?

I thought you answered martial arts is what you do to your eyebrows :ROFLMAO:
hahahahahah
Yes, I unconsciously did it 😂 as soon as I realised what was doing, I stopped

Your favourite quote from a book?
“I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not duck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane.”

favorite book?

The Judge.

Critics panned it, but I and quite a lot of other people thought it was exceptional

Ever walked out of a cinema half way through a film because it was so lame?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.