Questions & Answers #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to answer🤣 - Coffee pizza and cake 🐷

errrm difficult to put a £ on it because I do buy premium foundation, finishing powder etc. But don’t wear much so it lasts me ages as it doesn’t budge and I don’t top up un they’d say so foundation lasts me like 3 or 4 months. But then my bronzer and blusher lasts me like 2 years +. So a normal year about £100 but can push up to £150-£200 depending on when my powders run out :)

what’s your day to day make up consist of?

No cos I’ve just set my new phone up about five mins ago so my fella doesn’t know it lol

if you were at a bar right now what would you order

gin and lemonade

if you could only eat one type of potato for the rest of your life, what would you pick?

How weird I was planning my non existent wedding in my head yesterday - somewhere in the Caribbean.

Do you prefer going to a wedding for the whole day, or just as an evening guest?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bridesmaid twice.

if you’re invited to a big party but you don’t know too many people going, does it make you feel nervous?

yes but as long as i have a few people i can talk to so i’m not stood alone then it’s fine

how many bridesmaids would you want at your wedding?

Disney World Orlando. We’re already planning/saving for it.

You?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anywhere. I think it’ll be Portugal or Spain next summer hopefully.

Have you been to Disney land paris?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.