Questions & Answers #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently watching The Bay S2.

What series would you recommend to someone asking for ideas?

Things such as master chef, first dates, come dine with me yes.
Things such as TOWIE, real housewives etc - no. I’ve only watched Geordie shore because I lived there when it came out and 2 seasons of love island- I don’t like it but you know, fOMO 🤣🤣

do you have Disney +?

Reactions: 1
Tv series. I can watch 8 hours of a tv series back to back, put a film on I’ll fall asleep

What’s the latest you go to bed during the week?

Reactions: 1
Same!! 🤣🤣

usually by 10:30 but if I have an anxious mind I ruin it by staring at my phone then have to listen to meditation music to calm down at like 11:30 🤣🤣

Spotify, iTunes or another?

Same!! 🤣🤣

usually by 10:30 but if I have an anxious mind I ruin it by staring at my phone then have to listen to meditation music to calm down at like 11:30 🤣🤣

Spotify, iTunes or another?
Spotify

What was your dream job as a child?

Scotland where I'm from originally

Did you go to one specific place on holiday as a kid or all different places

Every month or so I’ll have a clear out of the kids clothes. I barely buy new clothes so even longer for me. I declutter toys around their birthdays and Christmas to make way for new things.

Do you get excited for Christmas?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.