Questions & Answers #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What nuts indeed... ;)

Savoury, most definitely.

As a child, what job did you dream of doing, and did you succeed?

No, my ambition is so rubbish compared to yours. I wanted to be an air stewardess (Cabin Crew these days) I did end up working in the Travel Industry for over 30 years and 20 of those were for a major airline, but on the ground.

Good luck - I wish you well (y)

Favourite pasta dish excluding Spag Bol and Lasagne?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've tried octopus and crocodile. Didn't like the texture of the octopus :sick: 🐙

What's a food you've never tried, but would like to?

Reactions: 1
I don't. I'm a natural brunette and not sure how I'm still managing to get away with no grey at almost 42!

Do you have any 'tweakments', fillers, botox etc?

I don't. I'm a natural brunette and not sure how I'm still managing to get away with no grey at almost 42!

Do you have any 'tweakments', fillers, botox etc?
No I don't but I'm not against them,I think people should do them if they make them feel happy and confident 😊

Same question?

Frankfurters, courgettes and potatoes

Do you prefer McDonald’s or Burger King fries?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.