Questions & Answers #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, although I can play air guitar very well in my dreams!

Which meats do you like or dislike more: Game or offal?

I’ve not really had either but I think I’d certainly rather eat game than offal.

Did you watch Game of Thrones?

Ooh good question. It was Back to Life (However Do You Want Me) by Soul II Soul feat. Caron Wheeler. A quick copy and paste there 😉

Same question?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Apparently Destiny's Child's "Independent Women" was trending at #1 in the month I was born

same question

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Whitney Houston - either I Wanna Dance With Somebody or How Will I Know, I can’t remember which it is.

Cross - oh so many! Probably my punk/emo phase where amongst other sins my eyes were covered in so much black eyeliner that I got a warning from the opticians.

Cross - anything comfortable but probably simple flip flops.

Do you like chocolate raisins?

Not sure if it is unusual but I like toast with chocolate spread and chopped bananas.

What are you watching?

Nothing at the moment. Can’t decide 😣

Are you having an alcoholic beverage tonight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.