Questions & Answers #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paw patrol film

The game where you knock on somebody’s door & run.. what do you call it where you live?
Knock Down Ginger, here in Essex

Canny or human chess tag
same question?
Tag, or knockouts.

Sorry to go off topic for a few minutes, but I can no longer find this thread in the usual Off Topic list. Is it just me? Thanks.

Favourite foreign cheese?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Knock Down Ginger, here in Essex

Tag, or knockouts.

Sorry to go off topic for a few minutes, but I can no longer find this thread in the usual Off Topic list. Is it just me? Thanks.

Favourite foreign cheese?
It’s moved, scroll down to the bottom of off topic there’s something called chatter and it’s in there.

Is Brie foreign cheese haha. That’s the only one I know!!

Do you heat soup on the pan or in the microwave??

A pan

Your rapper name is the colour of your bedsheets and the last food you ate… what is it?

White Jacket Potato.

I don't think I'd be very popular.

Do you have a nice postman? We used to have a lovely one, but they've swapped them around recently and now we've got a rude asshole :mad:

• Haha
I’ve never seen our postman lol it could be a different person every day for all I know.

Are you friends with your neighbours?

Always! Never understand people who don't.

Gross bodily hair: legs, armpits, ears, nose, toes, back, crack or sac?

Back and crack

Favourite TV Musical: Oliver, Wizard of Oz, Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, Grease, My Fair Lady or another?

I do a good impression of a sleep deprived woman.. oh wait that's me

Funniest stand up special you've watched on tv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.