Questions & Answers #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really, I like the idea of entertaining but I run out of steam too fast. Would rather be somewhere else so that I can go home if I'm too drained.

You?

Reactions: 2
no, my bf would never let me - I make enough of a mess when I'm cooking for just 2 of us

if you were having a dinner party, what would you cook for starter, main and dessert?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’d order a selection of bits and pretended I cooked it all 🤣🤣 and have plenty of wine.

Do you watch telly whilst you’re eating dinner?

Yeah i can't eat until I've found something good to watch 🤣

When your partner isn't with you do you like knowing where they are or are you not bothered

I’m not bothered in the slightest 🤣 I usually assume it’s somewhere tit and that’s why I wasn’t invited.

If your partner says ‘I’ll be home by 10’ and isn’t, do you text or leave them to get on with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No, she hates me. She's a highly unpleasant woman. She'd split up with my partner way before he met me and she'd met her now husband by then, so I don't know what her problem is. Her husband is lovely though. Way too nice for her.

How about you?

No. She’s got a nasty sting in her tail but does it with a smile, so those that don’t know her think she’s lovely 😕

what’s the Weather like with you

Fresh baby snuggles and carnival food

X post: Burrata for starter, parsley and basil Kiev for main with a side of seasonal greens, and sticky toffee pudding for dessert.

What’s your favourite carnival ride?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.