Questions & Answers #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am not vegan, i wear glasses not contacts and i don't know what's for dinner today because i'm going out for a meal and haven't decided where!

what's an interesting fact about the place where you live?

My city has been continuously inhabited since the Bronze Age.

What's your fave Off Topic thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i like this one, what have you done today, and i've just been reminded of the 'draw your duck' thread 😂 😂

can you draw a duck and show us? 🦆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
decorating our Xmas tree all together late November

when do you start decorating for Xmas?

First weekend in December. I am not a fan of Christmas or NY though.

what has been your next Xmas present?

Sorry I don’t understand the question 🙈

Was it what have been your best Xmas present and autocorrect kicked in?

Reactions: 1
best christmas present i gave was a road trip through scotland for my boyfriend and the best christmas present i received was probably a trip to sweden from my parents

have you ever been to any of the scandinavian countries?

• Heart
very beautiful, very chill, full of lovely people, has amazing coffee, weird at times but cool 😄

have you ever seen a moose/elk/deer?

• Heart
Yes I've seen deer in windsor great park england and moose in nova scotia canada

What country outside Europe doesn't appeal to you to visit?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anywhere that's too hot

If you could only ever holiday in one country for the rest of your life where would you pick?

No I was excused due to health issues thankfully

If you have what kind of crime was it for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.