Question's & Answers #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The quiet, the lack of pressure to do anything and a year of doing what I wanted on furlough.

You?

Reactions: 3
I would say not seeing the inlaws, but I'm still stringing it out and still not seeing them. The only upside of the pandemic for me.

Are you having a glass of something tonight?

heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy @ClockworkDolly 👋👋👋👋🥰🥰🥰🥰

i am mainly a happy drunk but can get mouthy really quick!

edit: curlywurly x2 i love them!!!

are you having a nice big sunday breakfast/brunch tomorrow?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hello @bolimepipi it‘s lovely to be back here. 💜 🥰

I will probably have yoghurt and fresh fruit - apricots and strawberries for breakfast tomorrow.

Same question.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i really think i am! i wanted to be a photographer for a while then i realized how expensive the equipment is :eek: lol maybe one day

what is a job you could never ever do?

• Heart
anything tech related, I'm terrible with computers etc and don't have the patience for it

how many boards do you have on your Pinterest? (if you use it)

anything tech related, I'm terrible with computers etc and don't have the patience for it

how many boards do you have on your Pinterest? (if you use it)
Way too many to count!

What’s your most used Pinterest board?

• Heart
kitchen decor inspiration 😅
or any of my clients' wedding inspo boards

are you addicted to anything?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.