Question's & Answers #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only when I'm angry lol.
X- I love a fresh berry & vanilla cake.

Would you join Bargain Hunt?

Skittles or those pink and blue fizzy bottles

Do you buy clothes from charity shops often

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No, I don’t like having to rifle through stuff to find hidden gems, I like everything presented tidily. Can’t stand TK Maxx for that reason either.

Favourite pizza?

I’m quite chilly.

if your child has sweets or chocolate from Easter/Christmas etc do you/would you steal them?

Tonight is ok. Did have my heating on this afternoon for a while tho

Prefer to be too hot ot too cold?

Too cold.

if your child has sweets or chocolate from Easter/Christmas etc do you/would you steal them?

Don’t have children, but the kids in my family are usually encouraged to share their sweets with adults, no stealing needed 😂

Have you ever given the freeze?

No idea. I’ll leave a space for them to answer: ________.

What’s your go-to item for reaching free shipping?

Can't say I add stuff for the sake of free shipping

What is the most absurd thing you’ve been tricked into doing or believing?

I was super gullible until my early 20s, now I’m just super bitter and sceptical 😒 😂 Can’t think of one so I will say same question.

When I was a kid I was scared of thunder so my dad told me that thunder was god moving furniture around and lightning was him flicking the light switch on and off

If you were given the chance to steal something, what would it be?

I really want a new car but I don’t think I would be able to get away with stealing one 😅

I’ve no idea what that even means

What does it mean ?
To give someone the freeze means to intentionally ignore or appear disinterested in them, usually because they annoy you. So basically the same as giving someone the cold shoulder!

My question:

What’s the funniest lie you’ve told that people actually believed?

That I was distantly related to Hugh Grant 😂 I was quite young and I have no idea why I said it, such a dumb lie.

How is the weather?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.