Questions & Answers #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ice cream! I like to stay cool, I meltdown easily and I come in different flavours (not always liked by everyone). Also my children cry if they can’t get me.

You? (I really like this question 😝)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A slice of bread. Sounds pretty boring to begin with but I like to think I do a good job of holding things together. Also underrated 😏😂

I’m sticking the same question…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Penne arrabiata. Unassuming at first glance, but actually punchy and unforgettable

Have you ever met a man who would be both smart and good-looking? I’m slowly losing my faith...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Depends on your idea of smart and good looking I guess 😜

Xpost: penne

Do you have any nieces or nephews?

I have none by blood, but lots on my partners side.

What’s the biggest sibling age gap that you know of?

I have two nieces

X post: I know someone who is 24 and their mum just had a baby last year. Her own daughter is 4 years older than her auntie.

Do you have a big family?

My dad was brought up by his brother who was 25 years older. So my uncle was really like a granddad figure.

X - not anymore.

You?

I’d say I get on with them all, but I’m not close to my dad at all and we don’t have the typical father/daughter relationship. I’m no closer to him than I am my uncle, for instance.

Do you live close to your family?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes, I love a list.

When you’re trying to tackle jobs, do you do the big stuff first or get the little things out the way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.