Questions & Answers #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread

Last q

Animal you're most afraid of?

Frog for me 😂 i hate them

My q-

Are you loving this Matt Hancock drama?

Reactions: 1
Yes I am living for the drama and the memes.

Would you shag him for £100k?

• Haha
I fancy myself as a thief. One of those glamorous types, robbing art work or jewels, avoiding laser alarms.

Did you ever shoplift when you were a kid?

• Heart
I think I accidentally stole one of those little tiny Nutella packets from my corner shop

Did you come on to your partner first or did they?

I don't have a partner. But I guess in my Kim K game, I asked out my "husband" there so I am pretty bold.

What is love to you?

Having each other’s backs through thick and thin.

Do you fall in love easily?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No. I have trust issues and it can take a while for me to let my guard down.

What’s the best date you’ve ever been on?

• Heart
In 2015, I was on a second date with this cute guy at Coney Island and I was just standing next to the ATM but sparks suddenly flew and I knew it's gonna be one of the best kisses of my life when he looked at me. We had an amazing date night that continued into the next morning. I so want to do a carnival/beach date again!

Do you still send physical cards or letters?

• Heart
I keep cards from my husband and son but all else get binned the day after the occasion they’re sent for. If they arrive late I literally open them and bin straight away. Such a waste really.

What is your most sentimental item?

• Heart
Keep them

edit - I don’t really have anything of sentiment but on the subject of cards from loved ones I find them special and keep them so probably them

Shag marry avoid - Hancock, Raab, Sunak

• Heart
Shag Raab
Marry Sunak
Avoid, avoid, avoid Hancock

Same question.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.