Questions & Answers #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemini, it’s my birthday very soon 🥳

What is yours?

Reactions: 1
The characteristics of mine relate but I don't believe in daily horoscopes readings

What film would you like life to be like?

Harry Potter so I can apparate and do magic

What subject would you be best at if you went to Hogwarts

No I'm at that point where I'm too hot now 😅

How often do you wash your hair when the weather is hot like this?

Still every other day, but I tend to dry it downstairs rather than making the bedroom hotter!

How often do you have baths? (As opposed to showers)

If I eat prawns I will always get a fit of violent coughing about ten minutes after so I try to keep away (but I do love them )

Who was your last text from?

About 10 or 11 😂 me and my cousin were sat in bushes both snogging boys and my Aunty caught us and dragged us out haha.

Do you like hugging?

• Haha
Depends. Someone I like, ok. Someone a bit too handsy, or raises spider senses, no. The older I get, the more I like my own space and I don’t want it invaded.

Do you have a style icon, and who is it?

No to hugging

Cross post and no style icon

which celeb would you give your partner a hall pass to shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.