Questions & Answers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheddar for day to day/sandwiches etc though I do like a lot of other ones on cheese boards - just no proper stinky ones 😂

Crosspost - fav milkshake flavour is chocolate

If you had to choose between Indian or Chinese takeaways for the rest of your life which would you choose?

Chinese

If you had to get rid of one make up item for good what would you choose?

Edit yes have had an ice cream coke float

I wish I could say I have feet like cinderella but they're more gollum

Favourite dessert?

Edit
I'm really 💩 at this thread. Sorry for cross posts

Reactions: 1
favourite dessert would be something with lemon - lemon drizzle cake or lemon brownies 🍋

do you always vote during election?

Yes. I roughly meal plan but stray from the list a bit. If I didn't write a list though, I'd probably forget half the essentials!

Who's your favourite presenter?

David Attenborough 🥰

If you were offered an unpaid internship with David Attenborough's filming team, would you give up your career and take the chance?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.