Questions & Answers #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah try but my job is in an office so I struggle as I'm sat most of the day.

Do you shop at numerous stores for your groceries to get the best prices or just all in one place for convenience?
Just one supermarket.

Favourite soft fruit ?

I don't really eat breakfast but usually just a bowl of cereal or eggs at the weekend

What's your brunch order when you go out?

Most of the time it’s eggs benedict.

Do you have plans for the next stage of reopening on 17th?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I live in NI - our bars and restaurants open outdoors just this Friday coming. And I do have plans!

How long do you take to style your hair for a night out?

I spend about 20 mins getting my eyeliner perfect on one eye then end up ruining the other one 😡 I then have to redo the lot and it looks tit so i have a strop 🤦🏻‍♀️

Liquid or pencil eyeliner?

Liquid

do you have an image inside your head of what some tattlers look like?

Yes, but I bet I'm totally wrong.

Are there any Tattlers you'd really like to get to know in real life?

During the week I always have it in the background on my PC at work 😬😬 At the weekend I try to stay off my phone so just check it as and when

Same question?

I try not to much 😂 mostly when the baby is napping or gone to bed, today I'm just being lazy cos we're both sick so I've been on it more or less all day 😂

Have you ever ignored any one on tattle?

Nope haha

if you had to pick, would you rather know how you’d die or the date you’d die?

God, I couldn’t know either!

Do you have an Instagram account?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.