Questions & Answers #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to motivate myself to go out and enjoy the sun but due to a mixture of singledom and COVID I have no one to enjoy it with.

Do you wear sunscreen every day?

salad then croissants and milk

if you are left wing how do you view the right and vice versa
I think most politicians are deceitful criminals regardless of left or right.

If you could see any singer or band from history, who would you choose?

Reactions: 3
neither, we have leftovers. although i wouldn't mind a takeaway tbh 😂

are you a good or bad liar?

I'd say a good one

what's one thing you'd really love to change about your character/personality?

i'd love it if i didn't take everything personally and immediately get defensive 🥳

would you say you are/were a party animal?

i'd say the same, i just haven't been.. unleashed 😂 in a long time

when you go on a cleaning spree, what's the first thing you do?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Washing up, there’s always washing up!!!!!

Have you let your hair grow or given it a home trim during lockdown?

Let it grow and it's driving me insane. It's currently waist length. The only plus is that at least I don't have any grey so don't have to worry about colour as well.

Are you close to any of your in-laws?

No his side is really fragmented and I can’t seem to repair the damage on the side no matter how much I reach out to his sis in law! His nan is a sweetheart and I’ll go round myself and spend time there alone once by baby is here

you having a tipple tonight?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.