Questions & Answers #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not had it for ages but I like the steak and cheese with jalapenos, onions and mayo on the hearty Italian bread. I well fancy a subway now 😂

Favourite item from Greggs?

Jam.

What would you choose right now as a 3 course meal? Drink too.

A combo starter
Probably a chicken burger with fries
Cheese board 🤪
With a large coke

Do you get your legs out when the suns out?

probably calling a guy I had only met once previously and getting him to pick me up. Vomiting out the passenger car and farting the same time. Woke up with no phone too.

Are your feet all scrubbed and ready for sandals season?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't wear sandals. Can't stand getting my toes out 🤣 but my feet are nice and scrubbed and clean regardless

Do you have an Alexa?

Yes can’t live without her. Reminds me when to check the oven and take my medication every night.

how many times would you wear something before it needs washing? (No sweating in it and no stains)

I’ve upped my water intake this week to about 6 glasses a day and I’m weeing constantly!

What do you like about yourself?

I feel like I’m quite an optimistic person.

What don’t you like about yourself?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My baby belly, my face, I'm quite a pessimistic person and I'm self conscious and shy 🤣 loads

Do you care what others think about you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.