Questions & Answers #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A goldfish, standard.

Favourite thing about the country you live in?

Yes but only my natural colour to cover greys.

If have you found your first grey,
How old were you?

No more than a couple of times a year! I have a hair appt next week 🥰

Bath or shower?

shower

if you were to come up with your own animal themed cake for a supermarket, which animal would you choose?

Snakes. I absolutely hate them. Literally can't even look at pictures of them. 😬

What's the last thing you watched on tv?

Reactions: 1
YouTube 😂 I barely watch normal tv these days

what’s your favourite snack to eat whilst watching a film?

Cuthbert 😎

If you worked with David Attenborough, would you rather film in the Arctic or the desert?
Ooh Arctic I think. But honestly, working with him I wouldn't care!

Have you had a COVID vaccine yet/will you have one when offered?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How do you get Pikachu on a bus?

POKEMON!

How are you feeling?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, but I do wonder if they have played it to their advantage to kill off some of the older population. My dad convinced China did it to destroy the worlds economy 😂

Do you think you’ve had covid?

I think I had it when I was pregnant before it became a big problem in the UK! I was the most ill I'd ever been. Couldn't stop coughing, could barely move, exhausted! My boyfriend was the same

Who is your favourite Teletubby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.