Questions & Answers #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Technically tinder but we bumped into each other in a pub before arranging a proper date

Do you prefer pubs or clubs?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah, begged my Mum for Justin Bieber's perfume as a Kid :ROFLMAO: And of course I used to squirt Britney Spears perfume like it was going out of fashion as a teen :ROFLMAO:

Who was your celeb crush as a teen?

Showing my age now, but it was a cassette tape. Kylie Minogue's 'Enjoy Yourself'. I was about 9 I think.

What was your favourite toy when you were a child?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I didn’t really have toys but I had a teddy bear 🧸 I really loved and still have him now

do you make your bed in the morning ?

If my partner is out at the same time as me, yes. If he's still in bed when I leave for work then no, he just leaves it 🤬

Fav thing about your appearance?

• Angry
Rabbits ... I have 3 already but I’d have a house full if I could

have you ever had an unusual/exotic pet?

• Heart
no i haven't and i'd love to but i'd probably feel bad for them for being inside 🥺

would you say you're rich?

Reactions: 1
Yep, too nice and always say yes. But I’m working on it (not being less nice but less of a pushover 😂)

what colour is your hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.